Candidates have the option to generate a transcript of their certifications as well as exams from their candidate portal account as well as from Credly.
- Simply sign in to your F5 Candidate Portal
- And under the tab labeled “Transcripts”, select what exam or certification you would like to obtain a transcript for.
3. Next click on “create new transcript”
4. Fill in the transcript detail form to display your certification, exam transcripts
5. Select the expires after date
6. Click “Update/Confirm” at the bottom of the page
7. A new page will open with your information
8. You can send a transcript of your exam scores or certifications to specific email addresses or share via social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
Please sign in to leave a comment.