What is an F5 Sales Accreditation?
There are two version of the F5 Sales Accreditation: F5 Sales Accreditation – Sales Roles and F5 Sales Accreditation – Technical Roles.
Note: You do not need to complete both versions. F5 Sales Accreditation for Technical Roles leverages the same modules with additional content to help prepare you to demo F5 solutions and facilitate technical discussions.
Beyond fulfilling the requirements of the Unity+ Partner Program, the F5 Sales Accreditation is the first step in becoming fluent in F5 solutions and technologies and understanding how to bring them to your customers.
- Leverage the F5 Adaptive Applications Story as a high-level, opening pitch to help you engage higher and wider in an organization.
- Help customers select the right solution for their business, whether applications are deployed on-premises, in the cloud, or both.
- Elevate the “Why F5” conversation with your security customers.
- Identify opportunities to position F5 with solutions you're already selling.
How can I achieve an F5 Sales Accreditation?
The F5 Sales Accreditations within LearnF5 are only available to LearnF5 Partner accounts. They are not available to standard LearnF5 Customer accounts. For information on how to obtain a LearnF5 Partner account, see this article.
Once you have obtained a LearnF5 Partner account and would like to achieve an F5 Sales Accreditation, take these steps:
- Login to LearnF5.
- Search for ‘F5 Sales Accreditation’
- Choose the version, F5 Sales Accreditation – Sales Roles or F5 Sales Accreditation – Technical Roles, that’s right for you.
- Successfully complete the course
Who is eligible to achieve an F5 Sales Accreditation?
Approved Unity+ Partners with a LearnF5 Partner account can achieve an F5 Sales Accreditation.
How can I prepare for an F5 Sales Accreditation assessment?
There is no preparation required to achieve an F5 Sales Accreditation. However, you will need a LearnF5 Partner account, as described previously.
What are the costs associated with achieving an F5 Sales Accreditation?
There is no cost associated with achieving an F5 Sales Accreditation.
Where can I learn more about the F5 Sales Accreditation program?
Visit the F5 Sales Accreditation Resources page in Partner Central to learn more.
Do F5 Sales Accreditations expire and need to be renewed periodically?
The F5 Sales Accreditation is valid for 2 years after successful completion.
Please sign in to leave a comment.