The F5 Certified program provides an official score report within 72 hours of your exam appointment. The score report includes candidate ID, exam date/time, candidate score, and the required passing score.
Candidates who fail the following exams will receive section-level feedback on the second page of the score report: 101, 201, 301a and 401.
Additional score details are not available at this time. Providing detailed feedback about specific items or sections would expose significant information about individual elements of exams, and would invalidate the integrity of the assessment.
To find a score report:
- Log into the candidate portal.
- Select the “View your exam history" button or "Exam History" from the left navigation menu.
- Locate the exam score report you want to view, and click on the “Download score report” icon:
Example of an official score report (pass and fail)
Candidates who pass their exams will receive an official score report without any other details other than their score; just like the one below.
For failed exams (101, 201, 301a and 401), candidates will get an official score report as well as the section-level feedback. Below is an example on the breakdown of failed exam results.
The information in the table below details the composition of a candidate's performance in each of the exam sections. The table includes the classifications of performance at each section level. This information is designed to provide general feedback concerning the candidate's examination performance. The examination is scored using a compensatory scoring model, which means you do not need to “pass” the individual sections.
Please keep in mind that each section has a specific weighting on the examination, so some sections have more questions than others.
- Sections listed as "BELOW" suggest the candidate is not sufficiently prepared for that section.
- Sections listed as "BORDERLINE" suggest the candidate may pass, but additional study would be highly beneficial.
- Sections listed as "MEETS" suggest the candidate is sufficiently prepared for that section.
This feedback is general In nature, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses. We encourage candidates to review all sections regardless of indicated performance.
Before taking your next exam, please consider a more in-depth review of the following areas: