Note: Practice exams transitioned to a new platform in October 2023:
- F5 Certified practice exams transitioned to the Certiverse delivery platform in October 2023. The new practice exam site is: https://www.certiverse.com/#/store/f5
- Candidates who previously purchased a practice exam in ExamStudio will still have access to those exams for 30 days from the purchase date on examstudio.com.
Instructions to purchase a practice exam on Certiverse:
1. Create an account on Certiverse.com
Practice exams can be purchased and taken any time through Certiverse. To access practice exams, an account must be created in Certiverse:
1. Go to the Certiverse website: https://www.certiverse.com/#/store/f5
2. Enter your email address and create a password.
3. Click "Sign up"
4. An account verification email will be sent to you from "certiverse.com." Follow the instructions in that email. (Login to your email; click the link to verify your account.)
2. Purchase a practice exam
1. Go to the F5 Practice Exam shopfront: www.certiverse.com/#/store/f5
2. Select the practice exam you want to take:
a. 101 Application Delivery Fundamentals practice exam
2. 201 TMOS Administration Practice exam
(NOTE: During the transition to Certiverse, the two most popular practice exams will be available first. Additional practice exams may be added later.)
3. Click "Get Started"
NOTE: The Certiverse platform has a 72 hour exam window. This means you have 72 hours (3 days) from the time you purchase a practice exam until you take the practice exam. DO NOT purchase a practice exam unless you plan to take that exam within 3 days.
4. If you are prepared to take the exam within 72 hours, click "Next" to move forward with your purchase.
5. On the payment screen, select "Credit Card"
6. Enter your credit card information
Done! Your exam has been purchased and is ready to take anytime within the next 72 hours
3. Take a practice exam:
When you are ready to take a practice exam, simply login to your Certiverse dashboard and start the exam.
2. Click on your profile in the upper right corner
3. Select "My Exams" from the drop down menu
4. Your purchased exams will appear on screen; click the "Start Exam" button to take your unproctored practice exam