Unlike many certification programs, F5 requires candidates to enroll in our program before they are allowed to take any exams. This allows us to ensure that only those individuals who have a real intention in achieving certification ever see any of our exams, helping us protect the integrity and value of the certifications earned.
Enrolling in the program is simple: Create an F5 Certified! Account and F5 ID
- Go to the F5 Candidate Portal;
- Click the "Create an F5 Certified! Account and F5 ID Link":
- Fill out the registration information, check the box, and click "Register":NOTE: be sure to complete the CAPTCHA correctly and look for an error messages when you click "Register".
- DO NOT CLOSE your browser window:
- You will get an email from our candidate portal (CertMetrics) with a link to complete your registration; the link is only valid for 6-hours. NOTE: because it contains an active link, some mail systems mark the email as SPAM/Junk ... please check those locations if you do not receive the email within a hour of registration.
- Once you click the link you will be able to set your password, confirm your name and address, and register for the program:
- You will see a confirmation box, and click the link to the sign in page:
- Now sign in using your F5 Candidate ID as your login ID and the password you just created:
Please sign in to leave a comment.