Unlike many certification programs, F5 requires candidates to enroll in our program before they are allowed to take any exams. This allows us to ensure that only those individuals who have a real intention in achieving certification ever see any of our exams, helping us protect the integrity and value of the certifications earned.
Enrolling in the program is simple: Create an F5 Certified! Account and F5 ID
- Go to the F5 Candidate Portal;
- Click the "Never Logged In Before?" link
- Click on the "Register" link
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Mailing Address
- Check the box to confirm your registration
You will get an email from our candidate portal (CertMetrics) with a link to complete your registration; the link is only valid for 6-hours. NOTE: because it contains an active link, some mail systems mark the email as SPAM/Junk ... please check those locations if you do not receive the email within a hour of registration.
- Once you click the link you will be able to set your password. Create your password and click on the "Set Password" button.
- Now sign in. You can select Email (as pictured below) or Username from the drop down menu. Note, User Name is your F5 Candidate ID (ex. F500001234)