This is the second and final exam that is required to become certified as an F5 Certified! Technical Professional in Sales. Passing this exam means completion of the Technical Professional Certification track. Candidates who pass the 202 Pre-Sales Fundamentals exam have demonstrated that they possess the skills and understanding to sell F5 products to a technical audience, while also displaying the ability to align F5 solution recommendations to client needs on a case-by-case basis, and in a manner that is sensitive to the specific requirements of potential clients’ applications.
Summary description of the minimally qualified candidate (MQC)
The MQC has a proven track record of successfully selling F5 solutions. The MQC should have a working understanding of F5 solutions and be able to do the following:
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers to assess business and technical requirements and collaborate with sales teams to understand customer landscape and provide technical sales advisement
- Plan and design solutions to meet customer needs/requirements and align solution with existing customer initiatives and infrastructure
- Recommend and explain proposed solutions and benefits to customers
- Understand market awareness that differentiates industry solutions (Security, Cloud, ADC)
Prerequisites: Valid passing score on Exam 101, or valid F5-CA, BIG-IP Certification
Please sign in to leave a comment.