F5 is now offering Accreditation for individuals who complete specific courses on Teachable.com for our Distributed Cloud (XC) product line. When you complete a course that corresponds with an offered accreditation, your completion data is being captured within our candidate management system to track and issue accreditations via Credly.
If you wish to track your progress towards accreditation and receive those accreditations, you will need to complete your account registration on our candidate management platform (http://certification.f5.com/), including accepting our candidate management agreement. In addition, if you already have a certification account with F5, you will need to make sure that your accreditation account and your certification account are appropriately linked.
If you do NOT have an F5 Certified! Account
If you do not already have an F5 Certified! Account, but wish to track and validate your credentials, you must create an F5 Certified! Account.
- Go to http://certification.f5.com/, and click the "Never Logged in Before?" link
- Make sure "Email" is selected as the means of login, and enter the email address you used to register on Teachable.com for your F5 XC courses.
- You will receive a confirmation that, if the email address you entered matched our records, you will receive an email at that address to claim your account.
- You will receive an email at the given address to set your password for your account. Click the link (hint: it may be safer to copy the entire link and paste it in your browser). PLEASE NOTE: this link is only valid for 15-minutes; if it expires, simply repeat the above steps.
- When you click the link, you will be given the opportunity to create your password:
- Once you have entered a password, you will be returned to the login page, where you can now login using your email address and your newly created password:
- Once you login to our candidate management system, you will need to read/accept our candidate management agreement, as well as complete your account by including contact information.
- if you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you HAVE an exiting F5 Certified! Account
If you already have an F5 Certified! account, linking your XC Accreditations to your account depends on whether the email address you used to register for Teachable.com is the same as the email address used on your F5 Certified! account or not:
- If you used the SAME email for Teachable as you used for your certification account, there should be nothing to do, and your course completions will automatically be added to your account.
- If you used a DIFFERENT email for Teachable than you used for your certification account:
- Complete the above section as if you did NOT have an F5 Certified! account.
- Once that is completed, contact email@example.com to request that the two separate accounts be merged. Future course completions will be tracked correctly.