In October 2023, the practice exam platform migrated from Zoomorphix a.k.a. ExamStudio Online (ESO) to Certiverse. For the initial launch, only the 101 & 201 practice exams are available on Certiverse. Additional practice exams pending requests.
Practice exams were removed from the ESO shopfront on September 15, 2023. Practice exams cannot be purchased after September 15, but candidates retain full 30-day access to any exams that were purchased prior to that date. In other words, exams that were purchased didn't go away.
Following are the instructions for accessing practice exams on the old ESO platform.
Instructions to purchase a practice exam: (Valid until September 15, 2023)
Practice exams can be purchased through ExamStudio and taken at any time.
1. Log into the ExamStudio portal using your F5 candidate ID (ex: F5000012345)
2. Select the practice exam you want to purchase and click "Add to Cart" button
3. On the checkout page, check the box to agree to "Terms and Conditions" from Zoomorphix System, Inc.
Once you have completed the payment process, the exam will be ready for you to take within 30 days of purchase (or 90 days if purchasing 2 exam attempts).
Take a practice exam:
1. Click on the "Exams" tab at the top of the ExamStudio landing page.
2. Locate the practice exam you just purchased. (NOTE: make sure you look for practice exams. The ExamStudio platform is also used for in-person special events and proctored certification exams may also listed on this page. Proctored exams have a "Schedule" button; practice exams have a "Start" button.)
3. To begin the exam, click on the "Start" button.
NOTE: Once you click on "Start Exam" you must complete the exam. You cannot pause or stop time during the exam.
Once the exam has been opened, the 90-minute timer will begin. DO NOT OPEN the practice exam until you are ready to the the exam. Much like the certification exams taken in a testing center, a practice exam cannot be paused; it will continue running until the timer runs out.