Following are step-by-step instructions to register and take the NGINX Beta exam.
NGINX Beta exams are delivered via remote proctor. When registering for your exam, the schedule will include a 3-day window. Please make sure the 3-day window in the registration page fits your schedule.
1. Go to: https://www.certiverse.com/#/store/F5
2. Select an NGINX beta exam. NGINX beta exams can be taken in any order.
3. Click "GET STARTED"
4. Log into Certiverse.
If you do not have a Certiverse account:
- Click on SIGN UP. (This is a one-time requirement)
- The preferred method to SIGN UP is to use a personal email address that you will always have access to, and add a password.
If you do have a Certiverse account (you’ve written/reviewed exam questions, or have already registered with Certiverse):
- Click on LOG IN.
- Provide your credentials and proceed to the Scheduling Page.
5. On the Scheduling page, note the DATE information.
- Click NEXT if you can take your beta exam within the three-day delivery window.
- Click CANCEL if you cannot take your beta exam within the three-day delivery window.
You will not schedule an exact day or time to take your exam. You may start your exam anytime you are ready within the three-day delivery window.
6. On the Review & Payment Page, confirm that the information is accurate.
7. Select one of the beta exam vouchers provided to you in the email and enter the VOUCHER CODE.
8. Click APPLY.
9. Click CONFIRM.
Please note, the $50 voucher amount is the value of each voucher. NGINX beta exams can only be paid for with the vouchers provided to you by the F5 Certification program.
10. If your beta exam does not appear after you have paid for it with the voucher, go to MY RESERVATIONS. You should see your beta exam there.
11. If you are ready to take your beta exam, click START EXAM.
Clicking START EXAM will take you to the Certiverse proctor portal. For more information go here: https://help.certiverse.com/portal/en/kb/articles/taking-an-exam-with-rosalyn
12. If you are NOT ready to take your exam, click CANCEL EXAM.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or require assistance.